This section may change as new React versions are released.
Why we love React
- React enables a Component-based Architecture to break down a large application into smaller, manageable parts. This provides the benefit of Reusability across the project.
- With the use of self-sustaining components, a system could grow without ever needing to be redesigned for Scalability.
- Better Performance through React’s Virtual DOM, the library constructs a representation of the page in a virtual memory where it performs the necessary updates before rendering the final UI.
Fundamentals and Practices
A few basic guides to developing React Applications right:
- Components are the building blocks of React Apps like most modern frameworks.
- State & Props usage will define your app's behavior and performance.
- Structure is subjective but must be sensible and scalable.
- Flow and React go together like bread and butter.